In Sponsored educationLearn from key healthcare brands with a range of sponsored education to help your understanding of how to use and advise on products in the pharmacy.
Challenge your thinking on warts and verrucas
- Do you know what your customers want from a wart/verruca treatment?
- Can you list three different treatment options?
- Are you comfortable tailoring your advice to different customers?
This module is designed to make sure you are fully up to date on wart and verruca treatments and offers insights into different customer needs, giving you the confidence to advise on the most appropriate treatment to meet those needs.
- Understand the different products available from the pharmacy
- Learn about the benefits of using cryotherapy or formic acid to treat warts and verrucas
- Understand how EndWarts FREEZE and EndWarts PEN work differently to each other
- Be able to tailor product advice to each customer's specific needs
EndWarts® products are medical devices. Always read
the instructions for use carefully before application.
Content developed by Viatris working with CIG Healthcare Partnership. © 2022 CIG Healthcare Partnership
Job number: END-2022-0309 Date of preparation: September 2022
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/ or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Adverse events should also be reported to Viatris by phone: 0800 121 8627 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org